Here is a link to the contract that must be completed prior to commencing work:
- I set my own hours, take vacation as I see fit and provide my own office space
- You can set deadlines for me, but you may not treat me as an employee
- I can come work in your office space for a 50% reduction in fees, but it is still at a mutally agreed upon time--I do not report to work at set hours like an employee does
- You may provide feedback, coaching and direction to me, but I fall under 1099 laws for human resources purposes
- Price do no include sales tax.
- Bodywork sessions can be subject to sales tax, but spiritual work is not.
- I am not a lawyer and do not take any legal responsibility for the success of your life or business.
- I am not a psychotherapist, physician or psychiatrist. I will not see clients who suffer from diagnosed or suspected mental illness without permission from their care team.
- Clients should not start or stop any medication without consulting their physician.
- Either party may cancel for reasonable reasons.
- I have the right to refuse service to anyone.
- I am an equal opportunity employer.
- I reserve the right to stop service for any reason without notice.
- Missed appointments subject to a $25 reschedule fee before scheduling a future appointment.
- Client assumes responsibility for checking with their physician about supplement/pharmaceutical interactions.
- Services subject to therapist availability.
- Allow up to two weeks to schedule appointments.
- Do not pay until we sign a contract.
- Satisfaction guaranteed or money back.
- All client management require the use of WhatsApp.
- Email support is limited to administration, appointment setting and basic clarifications and questions. I do not do sessions via email between visits.
- Last minute, emergency visits available for a 30% service charge.
- Refer a friend and receive a free $50 consult if you remind me via email that you did. Only valid after they keep their appointment.
- You are responsible for your own lodging, food and transportation while visiting Mt. Shasta. I am not available to come pick you up from the train, take you to the airport or host you if you run out of funds while traveling.
- Although my SOAP notes are HIPPA compliant, remote sessions are not yet HIPPA compliant. Proceed at your own risk.
- Your notes are available by written request. Allow 2 weeks for processing.
- All scheduling done via email, Calendly and HealerSource.
- Packages that include studio passes will receive free access to online courses when studio class are not available.
- Workshops cost extra and are not included in any package
- Amanda does not discriminate, and happily accommodates those with disabilities. Please notify her of your needed accomodations
- All web, content and photography is property of Amanda for use marketing her services. If you need to make an exception to this, she is happy to accommodate you.
- All payments are due at time of service. Violations of contract are subject to stop services. Late payments will result in suspension of services and risk of future refusal to serve.
- Amanda is willing to work with your health care team if you sign a liability and release.
- Please allow 48-72 hours for response on all projects save emergencies.
- If you are supposed to have an appointment with me and I am more than ten minutes late without notice, please text me to confirm our meeting time.
- Due to my health, I occasionally need to reasonably reschedule non-emergent appointments and project deadlines.
- In some occasions, my son will accompany our visits. Please notify me in advance if this is unacceptable for the situation.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Hours are 8-5pm with a noon lunch break. Night and weekend appointments add 30% service charge.
- I can change my policies at anytime and will notify you promptly